Thursday 21 May 2020

Who is the world’s greatest Preacher?

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, (2 Timothy 3:16 NKJV). God wrote the bible.

Jesus said:  “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. (John 14:12 NKJV). Did Jesus rule himself out?

7Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. 8And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement (John 16:7-8 NKJV).

19When the Lord Jesus had finished talking with them, he was taken up into heaven and sat down in the place of honour at God’s right hand. 20And the disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked through them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs. (Mark 16:19-20 NLT).

Who is the world’s greatest preacher? Is it:

A.    God?
B.     Jesus?
C.     Holy Spirit (aka the Helper)?
D.    A Pastor from the USA?
E.     A Pastor not from the USA?

Please like/follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/spicysoup4heirs/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment