Monday 3 August 2020

I am fearfully and wonderfully made

There has never been a ME before.
I will praise God, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalms 139:14).
I am God’s masterpiece, God’s handiwork. God’s workmanship. (Ephesians 2:10).
I am unique.
I am special to God.
A special instrument, set apart, useful to the Master, prepared for every good work. (2 Timothy 2:21 HCSB).
The Lord knew Me before I was born in my mother’s womb.
I was born because God has something for me to do.
I am presently working on fulfilling my assignment.
I am the perfect candidate to complete the assignment.
God has given me a unique gift, talent, skill that no one else has.
There has never been a ME before.
Likewise, there has never been a YOU before.
Let me remind YOU:
You are also fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalms 139:14).
You are God’s masterpiece, God’s handiwork. God’s workmanship. (Ephesians 2:10).
You are unique.
You are special to God.
A special instrument, set apart, useful to the Master, prepared for every good work. (2 Timothy 2:21 HCSB).
The Lord knew YOU before you were born in your mother’s womb.
YOU were born because God has something for you to do.
What is your assignment?
YOU are the perfect candidate to complete the assignment.
You have a unique gift, talent, skill that no one else has.
There has never been a YOU before.
Yes, YOU.
This month you will begin to run your race with distinction.
Shalom.
Please follow/like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/spicysoup4heirs/.

No comments:

Post a Comment