Friday 10 July 2020

Pursue love first and foremost

1If I were to speak with eloquence in earth’s many languages, and in the heavenly tongues of angels, yet I didn’t express myself with love, my words would be reduced to the hollow sound of nothing more than a clanging cymbal.
2And if I were to have the gift of prophecy with a profound understanding of God’s hidden secrets, and if I possessed unending supernatural knowledge, and if I had the greatest gift of faith that could move mountains, but have never learned to love, then I am nothing.
13So above all else, let love be the beautiful prize for which you run.
(1 Corinthians 13:1-2,13 The Passion Translation TPT).
There are nine fruits of the Spirit. The first fruit is love. (Galatians 5:22). Pursue love first and foremost and the other eight gifts will begin to fall into line.
Shalom.
Please like/follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/spicysoup4heirs/.

No comments:

Post a Comment